The death of a baby, whether through miscarriage, stillbirth or neonatal loss, or the death of an older child, is the worst experience a parent can endure. Parents often don’t know how – or if – they will survive such an earth-shattering event.
This book includes twenty-six heart-wrenchingly honest essays by parents who convey their personal challenges and the ways they coped during the first twelve months after losing a child.
THIS BOOK SHOWS YOU HOW TO:
- Build resilience in the midst of despair and hopelessness
- Nurture your mind, body, and soul as you grieve
- Discover hope without masking the reality of your pain
- Find ways to live with purpose, not just survive
- Feel supported and know that you are not alone
This book also helps friends and family understand a grieving parent’s struggle and how best to provide support.
Let this book be your companion on your grief journey or as you support the bereaved.
We invite you to consider a donation to help cover the costs of this not-for-profit resource book. Your donation helps provide sponsored copies of our resource books to hospitals, bereavement centres, grief retreats, and other not-for-profit organisations. Donate to the charity arm of Grieving Parents Support Network.