The death of a baby, whether through miscarriage, stillbirth or neonatal loss, or the death of an older child, is the worst experience a parent can endure. Parents often don't know how – or if – they will survive such an…
Der Tod eines Babys, egal ob durch Fehlgeburt, stille Geburt, im Säuglingsalter oder der Tod eines älteren Kindes ist das Schlimmste, was einem Elternteil passieren kann. Eltern wissen oft nicht ob und erst recht…
"Losing the younger of our identical twin girls on the third day of her life totally shocked us. We had barely grown used to the identity of being 'first-time parents' before we also donned the title…
"Die jüngere unserer eineiigen Zwillingsmädchen am dritten Tag ihres Lebens zu verlieren hat uns total geschockt. Wir waren gerade erst neue Eltern geworden, als wir auch schon zu dem Club der…
Use your creativity to channel your grief into healing... This artfully designed playbook combines the benefits of creative expression and journaling (reflection through writing), makes space for…
Grieving Parents Support Network
The Grieving Parents Support Network is a platform for you and other bereaved parents and those wanting to support us.
As part of the vision for support and better understanding of the grieving process of the bereaved, especially bereaved parents, I've created the Grieving Parents Support Network as a way for bereaved parents to find the support they need.
The reason I have created this network is to create a hub where bereaved parents can come, read, feel understood, rest, share, get information, get resources, learn, process grief, and find other bereaved parents to connect to.
Work With Me
I work with individuals and couples, those who would prefer more personal support in dealing with grief, loss or relationship challenges.
- I specialise in the following areas:
- Mourning Accompaniment: Grief & loss – especially for parental bereavement and family survivors of suicide victims, but also in cases of loss of health, job, life satisfaction.
- Grief & Trauma: Trauma is often part of loss. Through tools such as Somatic Experiencing (SE) and NeuroAffective Relational Model™ (NARM) the system (physical, mental and emotional body) is given time and space to integrate the experience.
- Developmental & Shock Trauma: Many issues in life are related to trauma we have experienced throughout life. Somatic Experiencing (SE) and NeuroAffective Relational Model™ (NARM) are effectively used to deal with them.
- Relationship Satisfaction: Often challenged following the death of a family member, relationships need to be re-evaluated.
- I can also assist dealing with: