Grieving Parents Support Network is a charity run by and for grieving parents and uses the proceeds from book sales and donations to help with our projects, such as creating this book. Please support us by encouraging others to buy their own personal copy of the book, either as a download or in paperback.
The death of a baby, whether through miscarriage, stillbirth or neonatal loss, or the death of an older child, is the worst experience a parent can endure. Parents often don’t know how – or if – they will survive such an earth-shattering event.
This book includes twenty-six heart-wrenchingly honest essays by parents who convey their personal challenges and the ways they coped during the first twelve months after losing a child.
THIS BOOK SHOWS YOU HOW TO:
- Build resilience in the midst of despair and hopelessness
- Nurture your mind, body, and soul as you grieve
- Discover hope without masking the reality of your pain
- Find ways to live with purpose, not just survive
- Feel supported and know that you are not alone
This book also helps friends and family understand a grieving parent’s struggle and how best to provide support.
Let this book be your companion on your grief journey or as you support the bereaved.
- Your cart is empty.