Opening the Conversation
The aim of the short IG live conversations is to open the conversation to the topic of pregnancy and infant loss. With my clients, I see it again and again: the awareness of what bereaved parents are going through after the loss of a baby or child can still improve greatly to allow a smoother and better-supported journey with grief and healing from such a significant loss.
- Length: approximately 10-15 min tops
The conversations need to be short, about 10-15 minutes so that people who tune in, hopefully, stay and listen.
- Conversational style: I envisage the conversation to flow freely along the topics such as:
- What does PAIL mean to you?
- What would you want bereaved parents to know?
- What would you want those surrounding bereaved parents to know?
- If there was one wish you had in regard to this month of PAIL awareness, what would it be?
Time and Date
- 12 pm ET
- 1 pm ET
- 2 pm ET
- 3 am ET – Sharna Southan @instituteofhealing_pl
- 11 am ET – Amy Watson @amy.smoothstonecoaching
- 12 pm ET – Sarah Stillmann @whenmybabydied
- 1 pm ET – Rachelle Spencer @rachelle.isms
Would you like to be part of the conversation?
Then let me know which of those times suits you.