I’ve recently received an email from a friend and I found this information might be interesting for a few of us…
- #1. 75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated. (Likely applies to half the world population.)
- #2. In 37% of Americans, the thirst mechanism is so weak that it is mistaken for hunger.
- #3. Even MILD dehydration will slow down one’s metabolism by 3%.
- #4. One glass of water will shut down midnight hunger pangs for almost 100% of the dieters studied in a University of Washington study.
- #5. Lack of water, the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue.
- #6. Preliminary research indicates that 8-10 glasses of water a day could significantly ease back and joint pain for up to 80% of sufferers.
- #7. A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy short-term memory, trouble with basic math, and difficulty focusing on the computer screen or on a ! printed page.
- #8. Drinking 5 glasses of water daily decreases the risk of colon cancer by 45%, plus it can slash the risk of breast cancer by 79%, and one is 50% less likely to develop bladder cancer. Are you drinking the amount of water you should drink every day?
Do you want to know about Coke now? Are you sure? Read on…
COKE[Read more…] about Water or Coke?