1. You will receive a body. You may like it or hate it but it will be yours for the entire period on Earth.
2. You will learn lessons. You are enrolled in a full-time informal school called Life. You may like the lessons or think them irrelevant or stupid.
3. There are no mistakes only lessons. Growth is a process of trial and error, experimentation. The ‘failed’ experiences are as much a part of the process as the experiment that ‘ultimately’ works.
4. A lesson is repeated until learnt. A lesson will be presented to you in various forms until you have learnt it. When you have learnt it you can go on to the next lesson.
5. Learning lessons does not end. There is no part of life that does not contain lessons. If you are alive, there are lessons to be learnt.
6. ‘There’ is no better than ‘here’. When your ‘there’ has become a ‘here’ you simply obtain another ‘there’ that will look better than ‘here’.
7. Others are merely mirrors of you. You cannot love or hate something about another person unless it reflects something you love or hate about yourself.
8. What you make out of your life is up to you. You have all the tools and resources you need. What you do with them is up to you. The choice is yours.
9. Your answers lie inside you. The answers to life’s questions lie inside you. All you need to do is to look, listen and trust.
10. You will forget all this… and you will remember.
– Anonymous –