HOW TO DEAL WITH GRIEF AND TRAUMA is completely self, funded, produced, and edited by me, Nathalie Himmelrich.
Consider making a small donation to support the Podcast here. Thank you!
I’m giving away 5 copies of my books to individuals who leave or have already left a review for the podcast. The choice of the book is absolutely yours!
If you want to be in the draw for a copy of one of my books,
- Leave a podcast review, and take a screenshot.
- Send it to me by e-mail, latest by June 30th, 8 pm, to email@example.com
- Important. You need to take a screenshot of when you are writing the review, not just when it is posted
- The winners will be announced on Monday, July 3rd via my newsletter. Sign up here.
Support this Podcast
Donate just 3$ per month to cover some of the cost: bit.ly/SupportGTPodcast
Topics discussed in this episode
- Nathalie’s personal story of loss and trauma
- Non-death losses and the loss of grandparents and what she has learned from her family about grief and loss
- Developmental trauma
- Sexual abuse
Thank you for listening!
HOW TO DEAL WITH GRIEF AND TRAUMA is produced and edited by me, Nathalie Himmelrich. Support the show
Support the show:
- Become a supporter of the show! Starting at $3/month
- Join Facebook Group – Grief and Trauma Support Network
- Download the FREE grief resource eBook
- Book a complimentary Discovery Call
- Leave a review
Follow on socials: