Since the release of the comedy ‘The Ugly Truth,’ the male-female intimate relationship structures are again under observation. Even though it is a comedy revisiting the old and well-known cliché of male and female differences it still leaves couples and singles going home and re-thinking the gender differences.
Here are the film’s quotes: The Ugly Truth about Men:
- Stop trying to win a man’s heart. Aim lower.
- Men are visual creatures.
- If you want a relationship, here is how you get one: It’s called a Stairmaster.
- Laugh at whatever a man says.
- No man is saying ‘I love you’ without expecting something in return. And by something, it’s not a home-cooked meal.
- Women, you have to be two people in order to lure your man: the saint and the sinner, the librarian and the stripper.
Let’s have a look at the truth behind some of the points mentioned above:[Read more…] about The Ugly Truth About Men and Women