6-week Virtual Support Group
Registration closes at 12 noon CET on Tuesday, October 26, 2021
Registration closes at 12 pm CET on October 29, 2021
January Intake – starting January 13th
Registration opens on December 1st, closes at 12 pm CET on January 9, 2022
Why do we want to understand grief?
Research has shown that conscious understanding of grief when paired with an embodied experience of this understanding, will increase the likelihood and the potential of integration and healing.
Grief and trauma experienced therapist Nathalie Himmelrich has learned first from personal experience losing her daughter and her mother, and then from her work with numerous clients as they move through grief.
Who this course is for:
This group is open to anyone grieving any kind of loss of a loved one, at any stage. Whether your loss was recent or you’ve been grieving for many years, this group will provide the support and practical tools to help you find healing and peace.
During each Zoom gathering, Nathalie will:
- Reveal ways actively engage the grieving process
- Share strategies for making space for all the thoughts and feelings that arise when we are grieving
- Help you understand how to move through the pain of loss while remembering and honoring your loved one
- Provide opportunities for sharing your grief story and connect with others going through a similar experience.
- A weekly 1-hour online gathering via Zoom for six weeks
- Weekly emails from Nathalie with helpful resources
- A private Facebook group for ongoing community support
- Unlimited access to video recordings of Nathalie’s weekly support meetings.
Week 1 and 2 – Understanding your grief & trauma
Week 3 – Support – self-support and support from others
Week 4 – The power of sharing your story – how and when
Week 5 – Creating meaning after loss
Week 6 – How to move forward from here