The death of a baby, whether through miscarriage, stillbirth or neonatal loss, or the death of an older child, is the worst experience a parent can endure. Parents often don't know how – or if – they will survive such an…
Der Tod eines Babys, egal ob durch Fehlgeburt, stille Geburt, im Säuglingsalter oder der Tod eines älteren Kindes ist das Schlimmste, was einem Elternteil passieren kann. Eltern wissen oft nicht ob und erst recht…
"Losing the younger of our identical twin girls on the third day of her life totally shocked us. We had barely grown used to the identity of being 'first-time parents' before we also donned the title…
"Die jüngere unserer eineiigen Zwillingsmädchen am dritten Tag ihres Lebens zu verlieren hat uns total geschockt. Wir waren gerade erst neue Eltern geworden, als wir auch schon zu dem Club der…
Use your creativity to channel your grief into healing... This artfully designed playbook combines the benefits of creative expression and journaling (reflection through writing), makes space for…
Grievers and Supporters
Grievers heal well when they are adquately supported in their process.
As part of the vision for grief support is a better understanding of the grieving process of the bereaved, I've written my 6th book, Bridging the Grief Gap which will be published in September 2021.
Bridging The Grief Gap is aimed at fostering and supporting an improved mutual understanding by encouraging the bereaved to voice their needs and enabling the support circle in their understanding of those needs. "Bridging The Grief Gap is like a guide book and dictionary in one that will help you navigate the land of grief and loss." nathalie himmelrich
Work With Me
I work with individuals and couples, those who would prefer more personal support in dealing with trauma, grief, loss or relationship challenges.
- I specialise in the following areas:
- Mourning Accompaniment: Grief & loss – especially for parental bereavement and family survivors of suicide victims, but also in cases of loss of health, job, life satisfaction.
- Grief & Trauma: Trauma is often part of loss. Through tools such as Somatic Experiencing (SE) and NeuroAffective Relational Model™ (NARM) the system (physical, mental and emotional body) is given time and space to integrate the experience.
- Developmental & Shock Trauma: Many issues in life are related to trauma we have experienced throughout life. Somatic Experiencing (SE) and NeuroAffective Relational Model™ (NARM) are effectively used to deal with them.
- Relationship Satisfaction: Often challenged following the death of a family member, but also in other life situations, relationships need to be re-evaluated.
- I can also assist dealing with: