“Losing the younger of our identical twin girls on the third day of her life totally shocked us. We had barely grown used to the identity of being ‘first time parents’ before we also donned the title of ‘bereaved parents.’ But there was more to come…”
The loss of a child affects the whole family, especially the parents and their relationship. The journey of grief has no set timeline or steps, but unfolds as each person travels in their very own way.
This book will help you:
* understand differences in female and male grieving
* find the best way to support yourself individually and as a couple
* bring awareness, acceptance and understanding to the grieving process
* adjust to life post-loss and reemerge as a stronger couple
* be a support to grieving parents