Use your creativity to channel your grief into healing…
This beautiful hardcover edition makes a wonderful gift which artfully combines the benefits of creative expression and journaling (reflection through writing), makes space for grieving and enables healing.
- Offers creative ways to document your personal healing journey after loss
- More than just a traditional coloring book
- Use it as a journal and express your thoughts and feelings with the use of any creative media that suits you (e.g. writing, drawing, doodling, photography, mixed media)
- No matter your religious or spiritual beliefs – this playbook will give you hope and the knowing that you are not alone
- Find guidance & support through a community
This book is beautifully crafted by two bereaved mothers who have survived their own grief journeys and integrated their losses into their lives.
Your donation helps provide sponsored copies of our resource books to hospitals, bereavement centres, grief retreats, and other not-for-profit organisations. Donate to the charity arm of Grieving Parents Support Network.