HOW TO DEAL WITH GRIEF AND TRAUMA is completely self-funded, produced, and edited by me, Nathalie Himmelrich.
Consider making a small donation to support the Podcast: bit.ly/SupportGTPodcast. Thank you!
About this week’s episode
I have been personally impressed by Dr. Frank Anderson’s work for quite some time due to our shared interest in trauma. I’ve seen him speak with many other specialists, such as David Kessler or Matthias Barker, and feel like I already know him – or at least from those details that he shared openly so I’m very excited to bring you this week’s episode and a conversation I have been looking forward to having for months. Frank speaks about Developmental Trauma from both his personal experience as well as through the eyes of a professional trauma expert.
I hope you enjoy today’s episode as much as I do.
About this week’s guest
Dr. Frank Anderson is a Harvard-educated psychiatrist, trauma specialist, and author of the upcoming memoir To Be Loved: A Story of Truth, Trauma, and Transformation. He is the go-to “Trauma Expert” and knows firsthand what it’s like to endure the pain. Dr. Anderson has spent the past three decades studying neuroscience and trauma treatment, working to heal trauma and bring more love, compassion, and unity to the world.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Dr. Frank Anderson’s first book: Transcending Trauma: Healing Complex PTSD with Internal Family Systems
- Rick Hanson: Resilient: How to Grow an Unshakable Core of Calm, Strength, and Happiness
- Angela Duckworth: Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance
- Desmond Tutu: The Book of Forgiving: The Fourfold Path for Healing Ourselves and Our World
Thank you for listening!
HOW TO DEAL WITH GRIEF AND TRAUMA is produced and edited by me, Nathalie Himmelrich. Support the show
Support the show:
- Become a supporter of the show! Starting at $3/month
- Join Facebook Group – Grief and Trauma Support Network
- Download the FREE grief resource eBook
- Book a Discovery Call
- Leave a review
Follow on socials: